For so many years, developing a flying car seemed to be one outrageous and impossible task for engineers. However, with the creation of Slovakia-based AeroMobil 4.0 STOL, the first flying car is at your doorstep.
Designed for trips between cities, the AeroMobil 4.0 STOL is a small aircraft with retractable wings and a propeller which is placed at the back. It works on a 2.0 -liter turbocharged flat-4 engine that delivers more than 300 horsepower while on flying mode and travels at a speed of 222mph.
While on the road, the electric motor located at the front axle comes to function and the speed is set to 100 mph.
The AeroMobil 4.0 STOL also has an efficiently optimized interior, designed to create comfort and operation simplicity for its users. Inside the vehicle, great emphasis is placed on safety while transforming the display and control.
Features of the AeroMobil Flying Car 4.0 STOL
Some of the features of this flying car include the following:
- Unique design: This beautiful flying car comes with a highly aerodynamic exterior. Although there is a significant focus on safety while constructing this device, this did not stop the team of engineers from developing a unique design.
- High-quality materials: AeroMobil Flying Car 4.0 STOL is built with the latest carbon composite construction to deliver excellent aerodynamic performance.
- Durable and lightweight engine: The AeroMobil Flying Car 4.0 STOL functions on a 2.0-liter engine that is ultra-lightweight and designed for efficiency and durability.
- Accommodates load of up to 530 pounds.
- Flexibility: One unique feature of this device is that it delivers true flexibility. It can be used either in air or on the road; the choice is up to the user.
- Safety: The vehicle interior was built with advanced safety technologies. Users are meant to make use of pyrotechnic seatbelt technology and dual-stage airbags, for safety purposes. The vehicle also has the latest recovery ballistic parachutes, designed to get the car back to the ground safely.
Price and Release Date of the AeroMobil Flying Car 4.0 STOL
The AeroMobil Flying Car 4.0 STOL will be sold between $1.3 million to $1.63 million depending on where you are buying from. The release date is set to be 2020. Upon release, the first 25 purchasers will receive a special “Founders Edition” model that comes with special gear and extra features.
If what you need is a flying car that combines the functionality of an aircraft and a car in a beautiful design, and you are willing to dole out that amount of money, then AeroMobil 4.0 STOL is an unparalleled choice of transport.