Raizer is a simple battery operated mobile lifting chair. It helps a fallen person up to an almost standing position within a few minutes. Raizer can be assembled with ease and operated by only one assistant. It does not require any physical effort besides a supportive hand.
List of features
- Mobile lifting chair for transfer from floor to a sitting or standing position
- Minimal physical effort for the assistant
- Both citizen and assistant can feel safe in the process
- Easy to transport in 2 light bags
- Assembly prior to operation: max 3 minutes
- Comfortable and safe for the person on the floor
- Safe working load: 150 kg
- Seat: Width 47 cm depth 22 cm
- Battery capacity: approx. 100 transfers before charging
Personnel in home care as well as ambulance services can use Raizer. In fact, Raizer can be perfect for all personnel working with lifting and moving of individuals with reduced mobility. The helper can, without assistance, handle the Raizer and the person on the floor with minimal physical effort, thus lifting and moving don’t put the assistant’s back, arms, etc. at risk.
Easy to transport
You can disassemble Raizer after use, and thus easily transport and use anywhere and in any situation. This innovative aid for lifting and moving allows the assistant to help a fallen person to sit or stand in a few minutes (including the assembly) from arrival on site.
You can carry Raizer in the disassembled form to the place where it is to be used. It is battery powered and remote controlled.
Liftup mentions that they had cooperated with a partner in design and innovation during the development process to achieve the exclusive expression of the Raizer. All the materials are carefully selected with focus on stability and durability, and in consideration of both the helper and the fallen person.
Raizer is sold via a network of distributors. We have checked out a few distributors’ websites online, and it’s priced around $5,000. Have a look at Raizer’s official website and find a distributor in your region.