Raizer is a simple battery operated mobile lifting chair that helps a fallen person up to an almost standing position within a few minutes. Raizer can be assembled with ease and operated by only one assistant and does not require any physical effort besides a supportive hand.
List of features
- Mobile lifting chair for transfer from floor to a sitting or standing position
- Minimal physical effort for the assistant
- Both citizen and assistant can feel safe in the process
- Easy to transport in 2 light bags
- Assembly prior to operation: max 3 minutes
- Comfortable and safe for the person on the floor
- Safe working load: 150 kg
- Seat: Width 47 cm depth 22 cm
- Battery capacity: approx. 100 transfers before charging
Raizer is used by personnel in home care as well as for ambulance services and all personnel working with lifting and moving of individuals with reduced mobility in general. The helper can, without assistance, handle the Raizer and the person on the floor with minimal physical effort, thus lifting and moving don’t put the assistant’s back, arms, etc. at risk.
Easy to transport
Raizer is to be disassembled after use and thus easily transported and used anywhere and in any situation. This innovative aid for lifting and moving allows the assistant to help a fallen person to sit or stand in a few minutes (including the assembly) from arrival on site.
Raizer is carried disassembled to the place where it is to be used and is battery operated via a remote control.
Liftup mentions that they had cooperated with a partner in design and innovation during the development process to achieve the exclusive expression of the Raizer. All the materials are carefully selected with focus on stability and durability and in consideration of both the helper and the fallen person.